Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015


This year saw a return of the Scotts Valley Pirates. Thanks to Vienna's expert help and advice during the set-up, Jenny and I had a fun time with the kiddies (not to mention a few parents wondering if we had any grog to share). And this time we added an extra feature: a real-life plank to test the bravery of any scaliwag who dare sail with us!







Previous Years

• 2014: Alien Autopsy [Pix and Video]

• 2013: The Return of Dr. Freightmarestein [Pix and Video]

• 2012: Pirate Dungeon II [Pix and Video]

• 2011: Just Buried II [Pix and Video]

• 2010: Alien Autopsy II [Pix and Story] [Video]

• 2009: Zombie Apocalypse [Pix and Story] [Video]

• 2008: Dr. Freightmarestein's Haunted Laboratory of Horrors [Pix] [Video]

• 2007: Psycho Circus [Pix] [Video]

• 2006: Alien Autopsy I [Pix]

• 2005: Just Buried I [Pix]

• 2004: Pirate Dungeon I [Pix]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to suggest a 50s-horror movie theme for next year....yeah, I know, I know, you all have to figure it out, but I am thinking...you all would do a bang-up job of it! Love the pirates....I wish we lived closer, our school just did a pirate show and we have TONS of props to share. Glad you had a happy Halloween! Hope to see you all soon!

highway163 said...

Thanks, Andrea! We've done a Frankenstein in the past - and a Dracula and Mummy wouldn't be too hard to dream up. Maybe... Either way, we hope to see y'all again too!

Slovebunny said...

Oh Yes that would be interesting a 50's horror movie! Good footage Andy, loved the arial view from your drone.