Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seven Days in the DPRK


I've finally finished a seven-day blog series about my recent visit to North Korea - easily the most complicated, most fascinating, most memorable trip I've ever taken. Future posts will feature more pictures of North Korea's murals and an FAQ page (just in case you'd like to visit the Democratic People's Republic of Korea). In the meantime, let's get started...

Day One!


PS: Many thanks to 
Simon Cockerell (Koryo Tours) for helping me address several factual errors in an earlier draft of this blog! If you spot errors - in fact, punctuation, spelling, whatever - please drop me an email at Andrew.Wood@sjsu.edu.

PPS: Following the recommendation of my colleague Minna Holopainen, I thought you might like to visit the DPRK via Google Map!


No comments: