Thursday, March 15, 2012

2012 Cross-Country Road Trip Itinerary

Woodland Shoppers Paradise will be on hiatus for awhile as I embark upon my 2012 "Greatest Hits" Cross-Country Road Trip.

Staring this Sunday I'm hitting the pavement for about three weeks, seeing friends and family, shooting footage for a project about animated neon signs, and enjoying a little bit of roadside Americana.

Of course my itinerary is merely a draft; I'll alter my plans as new opportunities arise. But this is a pretty good idea of how I'll be living life for the next few weeks. Check it out!

[If you experience any hassles with the map below this text, I recommend that you click over to the larger format version.]


View Andy's 2012 Solo Trip in a larger map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool use of Google maps for planning a road trip